Clients Rights and Responsibilities (Page 5 of 7)
- To keep appointment or notify Stable Transformation, LLC. of necessary cancellations 48 hours in advance.
- To pay for services to the extent that he/she is able. Services may be refused if a client/family is able but unwilling to pay. Stable Transformation, LLC. has a sliding fee scale based on family income.
- To inform Stable Transformation, LLC. of relevant changes in location or status – address, telephone number, insurance coverage, etc.
- To follow through on service plan recommendations and procedures to which he/she had agreed or to specifically communicate his/her withdrawal of consent to any Stable Transformation, LLC. staff member.
- To respect the privacy, safety, and property of others, he/she may come in contact with at Stable Transformation.